- FedEx is our primary shipping carrier. Shipping methods other than FedEx are not accepted for watch purchases made on this site.
- All US watch orders are shipped FedEx Standard overnight insured and will be delivered on a business day, Monday through Friday. There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays.
- You must provide a street address. FedEx will not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO or FPO addresses including U.S Territories/Provinces.
- For security purposes, we recommend shipping to a FedEx store that's conveniently located near you. A photo ID is required for pick up.
There are three common instances where a use tax obligation may occur:
- Ordering from a mail‐order catalog
- Buying over the internet
- Buying goods in another state but having the merchant ship the goods to you in your resident state as opposed to you taking possession of them in the store.
In all these circumstances, if sales tax is not charged and the goods are shipped to you in your resident state, you may owe use tax to your resident state. Use tax is not owed if you pay another state’s sales tax on the purchase.
Remember though that not all internet and mail‐order catalog purchases are subject to use tax. Please refer to your local city, county, or state taxing agency for questions on whether use tax may be applicable to your purchase.
The above "Sales and Use Tax Notice" is intended for general guidance and informational purposes only. This information is provided with the understanding that it does not render legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services, nor does it promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. The above should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisers and cannot be relied upon by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should obtain appropriate professional guidance.